SAFE SEATS PROGRAM
Foster Together is happy to provide new car seats to new foster placements and reunifying families through our Safe Seats program. In order to be eligible to receive a car seat, the following guidelines must be followed:
1. Requests need to be received within 5 days of placement.
2. Placement paperwork must be included with the request.
3. Only one car seat will be supplied per child.
4. Parents reunifying with their biological children may request a car seat through their case manager.
5. Families in crisis may request a car seat through their case manager.
6. Car seats will ultimately be given out at the discretion of the Foster Together Board.
If you meet these requirements, please click the button below to submit your request!
This program is made possible by the generosity of State Farm. Thank you!