SAFE SEATS PROGRAM
Foster Together is happy to provide new car seats to new foster placements and reunifying families in the St. Louis region through our Safe Seats program. In order to be eligible to receive a car seat, the following guidelines must be followed:
1. Requests need to be received within 5 days of placement.
2. Placement paperwork must be included with the request.
3. Only one car seat will be supplied per child.*
(All items received by foster/kinship families on behalf of a child become property of said child and shall be transferred with the child if a new placement or reuniciation occurs. If the next caregiver of the child does not need the Safe Seats provided by Foster Together, you are welcome to keep it for use with future placements.)
4. Parents reunifying with their biological children may request a car seat through their case manager.
5. Families in crisis may request a car seat through their case manager.
6. Car seats will ultimately be given out at the discretion of the Foster Together Board.
7. Families must reside in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, Jefferson County or St. Charles County.
If you meet these requirements, please click the button below to submit your request!
*We will only fulfill 1 Safe Seats request per child within a 6-month period - regardless of new placement status.
This program is made possible by the generosity of State Farm. Thank you!